Thursday, March 11, 2010

I need to get free piano sheet music for All or Nothing by Theory of a Deadman. Help!!!?

I don't want downloadable but free piano sheet musicI need to get free piano sheet music for All or Nothing by Theory of a Deadman. Help!!!?
Either buy your sheet music or go to the library! This music is COPYRIGHTED so it is ILLEGAL to download/share the sheet music for FREE (library loans excluded)! Besides, this is not even classical music...I need to get free piano sheet music for All or Nothing by Theory of a Deadman. Help!!!?
Unless you are the Feds, I don't want to hear it. I'm only 9.

Report Abuse



it is NOT legal to download copyright music without paying for it


and that does include sheet music





that violates the copyright laws





it's called stealing





same thing as shoplifting

No comments:

Post a Comment