Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can I purchase sheet music (piano) and sheet music books in Egypt?

Evanescence for example (or anything really I'm pretty desperate).


Thnx in advance.Where can I purchase sheet music (piano) and sheet music books in Egypt?
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Evanesc鈥?/a>








also try to search on the net thats much better my husband is pianist and he download the real book through the netWhere can I purchase sheet music (piano) and sheet music books in Egypt?
Did you try the book stores in Faggalah?. You may also ask your friends for it.
there is a shop downtown called Piano Marzouk. I am not about the street's name but i will ask a friend may be he knows exactly and if so i will tell u
contact me i have a friend has great shop for this music sets he can give you what you want ,,,new or used in good condition,,,he is in shubra,cairo
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment